When you are listening to a power-packed electronic music track, you will get energized with a solid impression that the entire track is only a single ‘thing’. But when you are involved in the production of electronic music, you know how much efforts are required to inject the track into grid based music or in the loop.
For Improving Online Music Production Courses:
If you are providing music production courses online, you must remember the following points:
- Compression Techniques: Sometimes, the amateur music producers do not fill the boxes of panning, frequency and volume completely. The audio may start clipping as the various layers are clubbed together. When this happens, you may gain down all the channels of the mixer. But this may again sound very quiet. In this case, you will require proper compression techniques to provide the right amount of sound. Throughout the entire track, the variations of the lowest and the highest gain levels can be managed with the help of effective compression.
- Reduction of Muddy Sound: If you are offering online music production courses, you must provide a proper training for reducing the muddy sound of the track. It is advisable to remove the frequency below 30-40 Hz within your track. This frequency group is basically useless and can contribute nothing to the entire soundtrack. You can use EQ for rolling off every element of this particular range so that you can produce more clarity and space in your sound track. Sometimes, the muddy sound comes when many frequencies are overlapped in the single track. You must be careful about each and every frequency you are adding in a track.
Benefits of Online Music Production Courses:
There are various advantages of taking music production courses online. Here are some of them:
- Convenience and Flexibility: The learning programs can provide you with great flexibility for scheduling your study hours independently. You can select your own time, may be late night or early morning, according to your preference and comfort. As you can obtain all your study materials online, you need not visit the local library. The individuals can obtain the production course by balancing their studies, work as well as their family.
- Improves Technical Skills: As the online courses involve the use of the computers or laptops, you easily get accustomed with the technical skills. You will obtain knowledge to create and share documents, by incorporating the audio or video files.
- Low Tuition Costs: Compared to the traditional learning, the online courses are much more economical. Besides, you are saving the transportation costs and the costs of buying textbooks or course materials.
Create Real Music With Online Music Production Course:
You can create a track which sounds very real and not artificial or modified. Here are some tips:
- Percussion: The percussion can play a great role in electronic music. To sound it real, you did not require recording the same part repeatedly. Even if you want the same drum pattern, you can record several times and then mix up with various versions.
- Drum and Percussion: You can include percussion and drum both in your track. Similar to the side chain compression, different elements can be combined together. The sound will therefore appear more alive to the listeners.
You can start with a particular type of track and may end up creating a completely fresh one. Just carry on experimenting by keeping an open mind. Try evolving your courses according to the changes of the modern music production industry. Your courses can only be successful if they are providing the latest skills with upgraded technology. Making music can be fun. So just enjoy and be yourself!!