The phase global warning refers to the documented historical warming of the Earth’s surface based upon worldwide temperature records that have been maintained by humans since 1880. The term global warming is often used synonymously with the term climate change, but the two term have distinct meanings. Global warming is the combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emission of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance while climate change refers to any change in the state of the climate that can be identified by changes in the average and the variability of its properties (e.g. temperature precipitation) and that persists for an extended period, typically decades or longer.
It is time to go greener with natural free things. Here we have discussed some of the best stuffs which can help out our Earth’s to be protected from global warming.
Steps to Stop Global Warming
- Drive an energy efficient car. For instance, hybrid cars run on gas and electricity. Use public transport services for regular travelling.
- Ride by bicycle use less vehicles which produces more pollution.
- Check your water heater or do no use it at all. Keeping it at less than 120 Degree Fahrenheit can save money and emissions. At extra two Degrees can save 2,000 pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
- Speaking of laundry, try air drying your clothes instead of using dryer.
- Take care with your appliances. Unplug them when you don’t use them.
- Look at your light bulbs! Get energy saving ones. Compact fluorescent bulbs use 66% less energy.
- As far as consumerism, try buying products with less packaging!
- Wrap and paper wrapping and ties and such! Buying in bulk can mean less packaging and less money being spent. Plus more food is just better to have around.
- Ceiling fans are a pretty harmless way to cool down a room without using an air conditioner. It uses less energy and can be considered a comfort.
- Plant trees! Not only do they suck up carbon dioxide, provide cleaner air and save 2,000 pound of CO2 a year.
- Install blinds in your windows and keep windows and doors shut during the day to keep it cooler.
- Buy organic. Large agricultural sources use chemicals, which pollute water and requires energy to produce. Use cloth bags while you’re at it instead of those plastic bags.
- Use Eco-friendly devices and gadgets either for personal or professional use.
- Use recycled papers only and say good by to other kind of papers.
These all are the great stuffs which will sure help our Earth to be safe from effect of global warming and advice on what to be used, what not to be used.
2 responses to “Ways to Prevent Our Earth from Global Warming”
Came here after many days, very nice article bro. Keep writing more and more! 😀
Welcome back Aditya,
See you after so many days here. Thanks for appreciating me to write more and more. I am always in hunt of such kind of stuff ideas and I promise that I will post such kind of great stuff. Keep visiting our site.