Business to Business marketers are keen on engaging better with all those buyers who tend to be anonymous for most part of any sales cycle. In reality only 65 per cent of the B2B purchasers get in touch with a sales rep or vendor after making the purchase decision as per IDC. This brings to light the disconnect between the customers who are looking for proper information sources to aid them in decision making; marketers, who are wanting to move prospects tactfully through the entire buying cycle and also, sales reps, who are lacking in adequate insights into the requirements of their prospects for providing customized engagement.
Pardot is the Business to Business effective marketing automation solution. Pardot facilitates organizations in building the bridge to empower sales and marketing teams for converting anonymous buyers into satisfied and happy customers. Salesforce has just announced novel Pardot features that make it truly simple for marketing and sales teams to engage and connect better with prospects, while operating from their email accounts and Salesforce. Learn more by browsing through sites such as http://www.flosum.com/salesforce-data-migrator/.
The Amazing New Gmail Integration
Salesforce Gmail integration is the real solution for empowering sales representatives with amazing real-time mobile marketing tools to the most frequently used email application worldwide. Engage for Gmail, undoubtedly, is the first ever marketing automation plug-in developed especially for sales reps, to empower them for directly sending emails from Gmail. Additionally, the side panel showcases detailed lead information for sales reps within Gmail. This lead information is much more than simple things such as email open as well as click activity and provides a comprehensive list of the activities of the prospects such as viewing web content, or attending any event. Thanks to this novel Engage for Gmail now sales reps are able to:
- Get a comprehensive and well-rounded view of prospects that may include name, title, company, address, contact, phone number, Pardot lead score as well as grade of the prospect, contact or lead, within Gmail.
- Add the prospect to and delete the prospect from Pardot lead promotion/ nurture campaigns with the help of a single click using Add to Nurture key. In case a sales rep clicks for adding a recipient to a precise nurture campaign and that same prospect actually is not there in Pardot, automatically a prospect record would be created as well as assigned to that particular user.
- Send and even monitor sales emails (one-to-one) in one click directly from Gmail.
- Log literally all Gmail interactions, which may include clicks as well as opens within Salesforce.
Novel Pardot Data Visualization & Report Customizations
Pardot comes up with extremely powerful reporting features that facilitate marketers in assessing the true ROI of all their marketing endeavors culminating in greater marketing accountability. Due to the effective integration with Salesforce Pardot reporting has become much better, presenting users with innovative ways of visualizing data on a wide range of reports. These new reporting attributes make the existing Pardot’s reporting more powerful. Pardot’s robust reporting helps in empowering markets for
- Connecting each closed deal to its root or original source with the help of closed-loop reporting.
- Matching web visitor behavior with Pardot prospect data with the help of Google Analytics Connector.
- Receiving a fantastic view of the overall sales cycle health.
- Monitoring the performance and results of all the paid search campaigns
- Gaining much greater insight into all email deliverability rates, open rates, email browser and client usage, read rates etc.
- Quicker Data Syncing with Salesforce
It brings to light prospect insights so that the sales reps are able to respond well on time before the competition gets intense. Pardot is now acclaimed as the quickest data sync with Salesforce amongst all marketing automation tools, checking automatically for modifications as frequently as every other couple of minutes.
Author Bio: Marcus Ward is a software developer and tech writer. He has written tech features for several well-known magazines and newspapers, and also maintains a blog. He makes it a point to tweet interesting posts on websites such as http://www.flosum.com/salesforce-data-migrator/.